Saturday, April 3, 2010

another belly ache

It's been a lovely Spring day. The flowers are blooming. The birds are singing. I spent most of it sleeping and waiting for a doctor to see me. Blah!

This has not been the best month of my life. I haven't gotten any work done and have missed writing to and responding to friends. I discovered that I had no stamina (not even as much as in February). I've had trouble sleeping and been tired all the time as a result. Today, I located the possible cause. My stomach. Last night, I was unable to lie down for more than half an hour before the belly began to complain. Walking made it a little better, so I spent about four hours pacing in the dark, hoping the pain would go away.

It seems like my guts have been playing an all too important role in my life for the past couple of years. Even so, I have to have this checked out. At least the docs gave me good drugs.

This is not an old man's medical complaint blog. But this time, it's made so much of an impression that I had to share.

Those of you with whom I correspond now have my excuse. This is going to get better, probably very soon. Mean time, please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment