Friday, June 12, 2015

Is it jet lag, a cold, flu, or just Fiji crud?

Ugh!

Since we returned from Fiji, I have been paying the price for ten days of delight.  Not sure what it is, but I can't seem to get enough sleep.

I caught some kind of sniffles, catarrh, or other yucky nose and throat ailment.  After I drove us back to Little Rock, I slept for a solid 36 hours.  I have been taking two to four naps per day since that sleep binge.  Happily, I now have a new helper.


Of course, I can't show pictures of our kitten (as yet unnamed) while I am napping, but here are her credentials as a nap helper.
Suggestions for names for nameless will be gratefully read.

She also helps with internet communications.

She's not bad at helping to pay bills either.

Well, that's it for this post.  A pillow on my bed is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment