Friday, August 21, 2009

Falling in love


Recently I fell in love again. It's not unusual for me to love someone, but it is rarer for me to fall in love.

What makes this even more unusual is our differences. She is probably a quarter of my age. (You are probably saying that makes her really young or makes me really old. You're right on both counts.)

She is a pretty girl. That attracted my attention, but what sent me head over heels was her attitude. Even when she is checked in something she wants to do, she stays positive and doesn't sulk. She is physically strong and very active. The actual moment I fell was when I spied her literally dancing with joy. Naturally, she danced gracefully. She also threw her whole into those few moments.

I'm an ancient, creaking wreck in the eyes of people her age. Naturally this heart throb will remain undisclosed to her. What the heck! We're friends. I would do nothing to spoil that.

But this lovely, warm glow is a reward in itself. I will cherish it and those moments that brought it into my heart.

Thanks, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment